Brawlhalla’s Battle Pass Classic: Return to Demon Island features new missions, rewards, and updates. In an official post, the Brawlhalla team has revealed details on the updated Battle Pass missions and the earnable and exclusive rewards and titles, Morph 2v2, and this week’s Legend rotation, which we’ve included below. Be sure to check out our Brawlhalla section for more great content!
Battle Pass Classic: Return to Demon Island
The Return to Demon Island Battle Pass features an up-to-date pass with 85 tiers and will run for 12 weeks. Players can discover new, unlockable rewards by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. In addition, there are also exclusive rewards for those who were the original deities of Demon Island and new rewards like emojis, UI themes, skins, and more.
The progression has been saved for those that participated in the original Battle Pass Season 1, and all players are automatically given access to the track. Players will also automatically obtain all new content added to tiers they have completed during the original premiere.
If you’ve unlocked the gold track, you will be given access to earn additional exclusive items and boosters. Some rewards you can earn include the Obake Petra Progression Skin, Akuma no Kogo Hattori Epic Skin, Blue Oni Sidekick, Mammoth Coins, and so much more.
Battle Pass Classic: Return to Demon Island also features:
- A free Battle Pass track will extend through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track includes additional exclusive rewards like the Spirit Temple Progression Podium.
- Players who bought the Gold Track during the original Battle Season 1 do not need to purchase the Gold Track again.
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Return to Demon Island comes with classic and refreshed missions to complete!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track will grant boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.
- A UI takeover that features Akumo No Kogo Hattori.
- A new Title Reward is available if you complete the 85 tiers. The title “Oni Master” is for players who previously completed the free track at Tier 46, and “Deity of Demon Island” is for players who had previously purchased the Gold track. These Title Rewards will automatically be given to players who meet the requirements.
Earn Battle Gems to Level Up
Earning Battle Gems may seem confusing if you’re new to Brawlhalla and the Battle Pass seasons. Each week, new missions unlock new opportunities for you to earn Battle Gems, which are earned by completing missions in matchmaking games except for Brawl of the Week.
Players can earn Battle Gems just by playing the game. In addition, any matchmaking game rewards players with Battle Pass XP, which helps advance the “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission. Players can earn more Gems and a new, more challenging “Earn Battle Pass XP” mission by completing missions.
Battle Pass Classic: Return to Demon Island now features over 100 rewards with its updated Battle Pass track. Players can also use Mammoth Coins to increase the track’s progress while the season is still active. So, there’s plenty of time to work through the new track!
Brawl of the Week: Morph 2v2
For Brawl of the Week, players can brawl in a 2v2 match where the last team standing wins. The features of this Brawl include:
- Morph Game Mode
- 2v2, 3 Stocks each
- Choose one weapon each from 3 Legends.
- Morph into the different Legends with the throw button.
- The first team to 6 KOs wins
This week’s free-to-play Legend rotation includes the following:
- Queen Nai – Who wields Katars, Spear, and her powerful sorcery.
- Kor – Who wields both Gauntlets and Hammer.
- Val – An android assassin who uses her Sword and Gauntlets.
- Fait – Battles for good with her Scythe and Orb!
- Mako – A predator from the sea who uses a Greatsword and Katars.
- Isaiah – A commander who uses Cannon and Blasters with the help of his drone that is equipped with a cloaking device and rockets.
- Yumiko – A fox spirit who uses her Magical Hammer and Bow!
- Volkov – The Vampire King of Batavia who wields a Scythe and Axe.
- Vector – Who can transform into a jet with his Rocket Lance and wields a Bow.