With over 25 million players signing up for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile, Activision is offering a mystery reward!
Activision’s Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is the latest free-to-play battle royale mobile game. Warzone mobile accommodates 120 live players per match with exciting operators, weapons, and maps. Buy stations are also confirmed throughout the map, where players can enhance their armaments with Killstreaks, Loadouts, Revive Tokens, and more to help turn the tide in battle. Warzone Mobile has also confirmed the currently available maps such as the Stadium, Dam, Airport, and Gulag.
Upon reaching 25 million pre-registration, Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile has decided to give away the legend Simon “Ghost” Riley as a milestone reward. Ghost is known for his iconic skull-patterned balaclava with his dark red sunglasses. He is one of the main characters in the Call of Duty franchise series. This paved way to “Call of Duty Ghosts,” where characters wore similar masks that Ghost wore in Modern Warfare 2.
Here are the rewards to be redeemed for every milestone in pre-registration:
- 5 million pre-registrations: Emblem: Dark Familiar and Vinyl: Foe’s Flame
- 10 million pre-registrations: Blueprint (X12): Prince of Hell
- 15 million pre-registrations: Blueprint (M4): Archfiend
- 25 million pre-registrations: Simon “Ghost” Riley
Pre-registration is still open for individuals who want to play Warzone Mobile on Android. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store
- Make sure you are signed to the Google Play account you use on your device.
- Search “Warzone Mobile” and click the application
- Hit the button “Pre-register” and wait for the notification to let you know if the game has arrived
Unfortunately, there is no pre-registration available for iOS at this time. Activision has not yet made an announcement on the launch of the mobile version of Call of Duty: Warzone for Apple devices.