Roblox Era of Althea is a fantasy RPG developed by Arcadia Productions for the platform. In this game, you will be creating a character and attempting to level them up to gain power throughout your adventure. If you want to know what the best Races are in the game, we’ll show you which one you should aim for in this guide.
If you aren’t happy with your current Race, you will need to spin to get a new one. To get additional spins you can pay Robux or you can redeem Era of Althea Codes! Make sure you really want a new one, because you can’t reverse the process unless you happen to spin the one you had before.
Race importance is largely determined by how you play the game. If you want to fight with swords and other weapons then you’ll want Jakkon. Elf is the best for Magic, but Noble isn’t too far behind. Liger and Human are weak, but at least Liger gets an increase in speed.
Era of Althea Race Tier List
- Elf (Highest Increased Magic Amount, Strength: 3, Magic Amount: 10, Snap: 10, Cleverness: 6)
- Jakkon (Increased Health, Strength: 10, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5)
- Noble (Increased Magic Amount, Strength: 7, Magic Amount: 7, Snap: 7, Cleverness: 7)
- Liger (Increased Speed, Physical Strength: 5, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5)
- Human (Strength: 5, Magic Amount: 5, Snap: 5, Cleverness: 5)
Always keep in mind with tier lists that they are subjective! This means you don’t always have to abide by what they say is the strongest. If you like a particular Race then you should just continue with it. You don’t always have to use the top listed option to be strong in a game!
Need more information? Head to the Era of Althea Trello to find answers to your questions. We also have a Era of Althea Snap Tier List and a Trait Tier List that you can use to see which of those are the strongest.
That’s our tier list for all the Races in the game. You can find more great content in the Era of Althea section of our website.