Collei is among the latest Genshin Impact leaked characters expected to be playable along with the launch of Sumeru in the 3.0 update. Although the upcoming version is still many months away, leaks have already provided an overview of Collei’s Constellations and Passives.
Genshin Impact Sumeru not only introduces players to desserts and forests but as well as Dendro characters and adversaries. It has been speculated that version 3.0 would also see the arrival of Collei, a Sumerian who was first shown as one of the main protagonists in the official manga adaptation of Genshin Impact. Dataminers reveal that Collei will be a 4-star Dendro vision holder and uses a Bow weapon.
Apart from new Talents, Dendro characters provide new Elemental Reactions. As such, it would be great to get Collei upon her release as a playable character to test out the new Elemental Reactions. Meanwhile, recent leaks from Genshin Mains – Your Guide to Teyvat have also proven her Constellations and Passives to be a viable addition to the team, so it would be excellent to prepare to pull for copies of Collei. Below you can find leaked details on Collei’s constellation and Passive Talents:
- C1 – When in the party and not on the field. Collei’s Energy Recharge is increased by 20%.
- C2 – The Passive Talent Floral Sidewinder (1st Ascension Passives) is changed to this:
- The Floral Ring will grant the character the Sprout effect from Floral Sidewinder upon return, dealing 40% of Collei’s ATK as Dendro DMG to nearby opponents for 3s. If any of your party members triggers Burning, Quicken, Intensify. Spread, Overgrow, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions before this instance of the Sprout effect ends, it will extend the Sprout effect by 3s for only once. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed. Requires you to have unlocked the Floral Sidewinder Passive Talent.
- C3– Additional 3 levels to Elemental skill Flower Brush.
- C4 – Using Trump-Card Kitty will increase all nearby characters’ Elemental Mastery by 60 for 12s.
- C5– Increases the level of Elemental Burst Trump-Card Kitty by 3.
- C6 – When the Floral Ring hits opponents, it will create a miniature Cuilein-Anbar that will deal 200% of Collei’s ATK as Dendro DMG. Each Floral Brush can only create one such miniature Cuilein-Anbar.
- A1 – If one of your party members has triggered Burning, Quicken, Intensify, Spread, Overgrow, Hyperbloom or Burgeon reactions before the Floral Ring returns, it will grant the character the Sprout effect upon return, which will continuously deal Dendro DMG equivalent to 40% of Collei’s ATK to nearby opponents for 3s. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- A2 – When a character within the Cuilein-Anbar Zone triggers Burning, Quicken, Intensify, Spread, Overgrow, Hyperbloom or Burgeon reactions, the Zone’s duration will be increased by 1s. A single Trump-Card Kitty can be extended by up to 3s.
Collei is certainly a character that readers of the Genshin Impact manga will be excited to see. In any case, her skills and attributes give the impression that she would be a valuable asset to the party in terms of dealing additional damage to the opponents. While the leaks seems to be already convincing, the 3.0 Special Program will provide the finalized details on Collei.