Hokko Life is a cozy and creative simulation game from Wonderscope and Team17. While the game is currently available for Early Access on PC via Steam, it is launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2022!
The official announcement and release date trailer for Hokko Life showcases what players can expect regarding the types of crafting, building, and design options.
In Hokko Life, you find yourself in a quiet little village desperately needing your help to turn it into a rural town that everyone will love. So, with your trusty hammer and design tools, it’s up to you to help turn their dream into a reality by designing, building, and decorating homes for your new friends.
You can craft and create materials and combine them into whatever you desire, so let your creativity flow. Whether you give the town an industrial theme or that rustic look, it’s up to you.
The key features of Hokko Life include:
- Crafting: Use the resources around you (in the forest, a mine, or deep beneath the soil) to craft materials for your designs.
- Designing: With your materials, head to your workshop and start creating items that suit your aesthetic. Use the design table to build your items with the powerful editor.
- Painting: Paint the town in whatever color suits the look you’re going for. You can even design wallpaper, flooring, and the villager’s shirts.
- Building: Gain the help of the village’s builder and expand the town. You can place buildings wherever you like and prepare them for the village’s new arrivals.
- Decorating: Decorate the interior and exterior of your buildings however you like.
- Fishing: After a hard day of work, enjoy some quiet time in various fishing spots around the world of Hokko. The fish have unique habits, so each fish will provide a unique challenge when trying to reel them in.
- Big Hunting: Around Hokko, several insects are available for you to catch. Check every bush because you never know what might be hiding inside.
Craft, design, and decorate your village in Hokko Life, launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2022! Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!