Oblivion Override is an upcoming 2D side-scrolling action roguelike set in a robotic era where humanity is a thing of the past. From Humble Mill and Paleo, Oblivion Override is coming soon to PC via Steam. The official release date and retail cost have yet to be revealed.
The official reveal trailer for Oblivion Override showcases the variety of enemies you’ll encounter and general gameplay.
In Oblivion Override, you play as Crimson, a combat robot that must venture out into the lonely world of Dulce Base on a mysterious mission. But in this world, robots rule. However, they still bear the Oblivion Code, a failsafe program designed to neutralize hostile AI robots.
As you explore the depths of the Dulce Case, you will learn the truth and the secrets behind the Oblivion Code.
The key features of this game include:
- Fast-paced side-scrolling action demands dexterity as you execute dashes, jumps, wall running, and various other combat moves.
- Robot Retrofits: access your cortex anywhere to select and rearrange your abilities for mechanical upgrades. You can instantly align your skills to construct your build for your preferred playstyle.
- Companions: Make friends and listen to the stories and secrets of an eccentric doctor, a repair expert, and a cowboy.
- Uncover the secrets of Oblivion: fight your way through the depths of the base to uncover the mysteries of Eset, humanity, and the future of the robot civilization.
To play this game, the minimum system requirements listed include:
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
Uncover the mysteries of the Oblivion Code and the future of the robot civilization in Oblivion Override. Be sure to check out the Latest News section for more great content!