7 Little Words is a puzzle game that has a daily puzzle, along with bonus puzzles, that is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers. If you’re looking for the answer to the 7 Little Words clue Kind of wrench, we have the answer below.
Kind of wrench 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words clue Kind of wrench in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MONKEY (noun)
- one who is playfully mischievous.
- any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians).
- MONKEY (verb)
- do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly.
- play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly.
- WRENCH (verb)
- twist suddenly so as to sprain.
- twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates.
- WRENCH (noun)
- a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments.
- a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt.