Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Major bidding site crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Major bidding site Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Major bidding site. This clue last appeared July 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Major bidding site crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BIDDING (noun)
- (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make.
- a request to be present.
- MAJOR (noun)
- British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943).
- a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines; below lieutenant colonel and above captain.
- MAJOR (adjective)
- greater in number or size or amount.
- (of a scale or mode) having half steps between the third and fourth degrees and the seventh and eighth degrees.
- MAJOR (verb)
- have as one’s principal field of study.
Today’s Newsday Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.