Fall Guys introduces the Satellite Repair event, featuring exciting rewards for participating players!
Fall Guys is a battle royale game developed by Mediatonic where players compete against one another in a series of obstacle courses. You can customize your character with different costumes and gain amazing rewards. Currently, Fall Guys is bringing a fun-packed event full of rewards, titled Satellite Repair Mission.
In the Satellite Repair Mission, players are challenged to collect Satellite Pieces. The rewards that can be redeemed will vary according to the number of Satellite Pieces obtained. The list of challenges is as follows:
- Collect 10 Satellite Pieces in Satellite Repair Mission to obtain 100 Points
- Collect 40 Satellite Pieces in Satellite Repair Mission to obtain 100 Points
- Collect 80 Satellite Pieces in Satellite Repair Mission to obtain 100 Points
- Collect 130 Satellite Pieces in Satellite Repair Mission to obtain 100 Points
- Win x3 in Satellite Repair Mission to win 100 Points
- Win x10 in Satellite Repair Mission to win 100 Points
During the Satellite repair event, each round will spawn a generous amount of Satellite Pieces. Collect the required number of Satellite Pieces to qualify for the next round. However, keep an eye out for the usual dangers that come with each round as well as other players, since they may try to take your pieces. To qualify for the next round, players must have 25 Satellite pieces, which will take about six games to play, given that you earn 25 pieces with each round. To win Satellite Repair Missions, players must play a minimum of 10 games, supposing that they will win every game.
Fall Guys are also offering exciting incentives for all participating players. The incentive rewards for the Satellite Repair Mission event are the following:
- “I’m doing my part!” Nickname for 100 Points
- 200 Kudos for 300 points
- Satellite Repair Nameplate for 400 Points
- 400 Kudos for 500 Points
- Satellite Repair Gauntlets for 600 Points
The Fall Guy’s Satellite mission repair will run for only one week, starting from September 8 until September 15, 2022, so be sure to use all the points before the event ends.