Overwatch’s Anniversary Remix: Vol. 3 is a limited-time event that features new loot, skins, and more from August 9 to August 30, 2022. Full details of the event can be found on the Overwatch website. However, we’ve included an outline of the event below.
The official trailer for the event showcases what players can expect regarding the new content, skins, and loot.
In Overwatch’s Anniversary Remix: Vol. 3, there are three key components: Leveling Up Your Collection, Scheduled Brawls, and Weekly Rewards.
Level Up Your Collection
You can earn and purchase Anniversary Loot boxes throughout the event. Each box contains items from past Anniversary events and seasonal events. However, the Loot boxes are only available during the event.
For the event, season-exclusive brawls will be unlocked. This will allow players to play their favorite modes from previous seasonal events. These brawls are scheduled as follows:
- Overwatch Archives: Play in the Arcade on August 9, 16, 23, and 30.
- Uprising (Story)
- Uprising (All Heroes)
- Retribution (Story)
- Storm Rising (Story)
- Storm Rising (All Heroes)
- Overwatch Archives Challenge Missions: Play in the Arcade on August 10, 17, and 24.
- Molten Cores (Uprising) Enemies drop lava when they die
- Glass Cannon (Uprising) Players deal more damage but have decreased health
- Surgical Strike (Retribution)Only crit hits do damage
- Close Quarters (Retribution) Enemies can only die if a player is near
- Blood Moon Rising (Storm Rising) Players can only heal by doing damage as there are no support heroes.
- Storm Raging (Storm Rising) Some enemies are enraged and spread this when they are killed.
- Summer Games: Play in the Arcade on August 11, 18, and 25.
- Lúcioball: Overwatch’s spin on soccer.
- Lúcioball Remix: A faster and more chaotic version of Lucioball.
- Halloween Terror: Play in the Arcade on August 12, 19, and 26.
- Junkenstein’s Revenge: Defend Adlersbrunn from horrors.
- Junkenstein Endless: Hold your ground as monsters lay siege to Adlersbrunn.
- Halloween Terror Challenge Missions: Play in the Arcade on August 13, 20, and 27.
- Vengeful Ghost: Players are chased by a deadly ghost.
- Frenzied Stampede: Fast-moving Zomnics.
- Volatile Zomnics: Zomnics explode when they near players.
- Three They Were: There are only three players, but they can do more damage.
- Mystery Swap: Heroes swap randomly and periodically.
- Shocking Surprise: Certain enemies spawn Shock-Tires when they die.
- Winter Wonderland: Play in the Arcade on August 14, 21, and 28.
- Freezethaw Elimination: 4v4 brawl where players freeze into solid blocks instead of dying.
- Mei’s Snowball Offensive: 6v6 brawl, where everyone plays as Mei and uses her endothermic blaster to launch snowballs.
- Snowball Deathmatch: 8-person free-for-all brawl where players can store up to three lethal snowballs in Mei’s blaster to take out the competition.
- Yeti Hunter: 6-player brawl features five Meis against one Yeti who uses Winston’s abilities. The Yeti must survive and eliminate the enemy Mei’s before they can take him out.
- Lunar New Year: Play in the Arcade on August 15, 22, and 29.
- Capture the Flag: Each team attempts to secure the enemy’s flag.
- Capture the Flag Blitz: Flags are closer together, and six captures are needed to win the match instead of the traditional three.
- Bounty Hunter: Claim bounties during brawls.
Besides the Legendary skins, a few exclusive skins from past Overwatch Challenge events will also be brought back. Play games in Quick or Competitive Play or the Arcade to unlock:
- Player icons
- Skins like: Comic Book Tracer, Marammat Symmetra, and Kyōgisha Hanzo.
Wins count as two games, and there are new rewards every week.
Brawl, grind, and obtain epic rewards in Overwatch’s Anniversary Remix: Vol. 3, running from August 9 to August 30, 2022. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!