Shatter Remastered Deluxe is a 2D retro arcade-style game that has been remastered. From PikPok, Shatter Remastered Deluxe launches on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC via Windows and macOS, and Steam Deck via Steam on November 2, 2022.
The official release date trailer for Shatter Remastered Deluxe showcases what players can expect regarding gameplay in terms of updates, changes, and improved graphics.
Shatter Remastered Deluxe is a retro-inspired game that merges familiar action with unique twists and turns with a modern approach. Each vibrant world holds challenging bosses you can fight against to a retro-inspired synth-wave soundtrack.
With the new updates, fans of this game will see stunning 4K resolution running at 120 fps, modern UI, and many visual improvements. In addition, the soundtrack has been remastered in 5.1 surround sound.
The remastered features of this game include:
- A vibrant 3D style that spans ten distinct worlds.
- A unique “Suck and Blow” mechanic gives you more control over targeted attacks.
- Seventy-one intense and action-packed levels with new challenges as you progress.
- Nine incredible Boss battles.
- Global leaderboards are available so that you can track your high scores against others across the world.
- A highly acclaimed original synth-wave soundtrack that has been remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.
Shatter Remastered Deluxe includes five game modes:
- Story Mode, where you can explore the whole Shatter Remastered Deluxe experience
- Endless Mode, where you must stay alive as long as possible to get the highest score.
- Boss Rush Mode, where you take on all of the game’s nine bosses back to back in the ultimate challenge.
- Time Attack Mode, where you have to get the highest score possible in a limited time.
- Couch co-op mode, where you can team up with a friend and compete for the best score.
Experience the challenging levels and boss battles in the enhanced, Shatter Remastered Deluxe, launching on PC and consoles on November 2. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!