Roblox Anime Fighters Simulator has released their 31st major update on July 9th, 2022! The patch features a new island, fighters, and likely raise the level cap in the game. Head into new Sorcerer Empire island where you can collect 12 new fighters to battle on your team. You will also find a variety of bug fixes, balance changes, and improvements to the experience!
If you’re in need of some free stuff you can head to our Anime Fighters Codes page! Here’s a look at the patch notes that were released via the official Discord:
- New Island: Sorcerer Empire
- 12 new fighters!
- New Bizarre Star in Orca Road Prison!
- Level cap -> 350 – Incubator cap -> 170
- Buffed God passive!
- Dungeon mode drop rebalance (drops mult works!)
- Fixed new defense mode!
- Added new “Mercenary” passive!
- Added free time chamber increase!
- Added Chat Announcements setting for all rarities!
- Dungeons despawn after the boss is defeated!
- Dungeons despawn if all players leave!
- Added new Big Vault gamepass!
- Added first divine and first secret badges!
- Divines now use shards from the world they are hatched in!
- XP mult now affects incubator!
- Added auto passive rerolling!
- Fixed ultra performance mode!
- Several passives can no longer be hatched
- Time Trial speed is now Challenge Hub speed!
- Free Illusion Tokens in the Dungeon and VIP gamepass!
- Dungeon config now saves!
- Trade cooldown increased to 1 minute
- Removed Herobine
- Bug fixes + balance changes + improvements
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Anime Fighters Simulator page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website. We’ve also got details on how to get shiny characters, secret characters, and passives in the game.