The BedWars Attack Helicopter update has been released for Roblox BedWars on July 15th, 2022! You can find the new machine in the item shop, so you can rain damage down upon your enemies. There’s also the ability to save and share maps that you’ve built in custom matches. Find all of the details in the update log from the developers!
Check out our BedWars Commands List post to learn all of the commands available in the game! You can find all of the official patch notes from the Discord below.
Attack Minicopter [NEW!]
Soar the skies in this flying death machine.. if you can afford it. Available in the Item Shop for 20 emeralds.
Map Saves [NEW!]
You can now save and share the maps you build in Custom Matches! Custom match host/cohosts can use the Host Panel to save a version of the current map.
- Map saves come with a shareable 12 character code that can be inputted into the Custom Match NPC
- Map saves can be loaded by all players if set to “Public”
Projectile Lag Compensation
Projectiles now compensate for your network latency. This will make projectile hits feel much more consistent and address projectiles frequently “absorbing” with high ping. We will be monitoring these new changes and adjusting accordingly.
Free Kits of the Week
Beekeeper: hive drops are no longer split between players
Zephyr: Nerfed orb damage (100% armor pen → 50% armor pen)
- Added item equip animations + sounds
- Added bushes and flowers to some maps
- Added a new bed break notification
- Fixed armory upgrade showing items you can’t purchase
- Positional sounds now properly “roll off” with distance
- Glitch kill effect no longer has collisions
Be sure to head over to the Roblox BedWars page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.