Roblox Islands has released the new crates update on July 30th, 2022! This patch brings some additional food crates that can be crafted, including pineapple, cactus, and spinach. There’s new desert merchant quests available, and also a fair amount of new food recipes, hub changes, and a whole lot more!
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Islands Discord.
📦 Additional Food Crates 📦
- 🍍 Added pineapple crates and metal crates
- 🌵 Added cactus crates and metal crates
- 🥬 Added spinach crates and metal crates
🏜️ Desert Merchant Quests Available 🏜️
- 📝 Amber & Amir, located on Desert Island, now have quests available!
♻️ Changes ♻️
- 🍪 Reduced Cookie and Milk effects from 50% → 30%
- 🔉 Updated UI with new hover and click sounds
- ❔ Added new contextual information to item tooltips
- 🥛 Increased the Industrial Milker content size from 6 → 12
🔧 Bug Fixes 🔧
- 🥅 Fixed net and fishing rod not working on mobile controls
- 🪨 Fixed Rock Mimic duping
- 🔮 Fixed Slime Queen orb able to push players
- 🚱 Fixed a few memory leak issues
- 🐴 Fixed vanishing animals when dismounting off your island
- ✍️ Fixed issues with the quest system
- ❕ Publishing Islands now saves display names
📈 Crop Market News 📰
- 🍉 Watermelon prices have risen! (80→85)
- 🍍 Pineapple prices have just dropped! (92→72)
- 🧑🌾 Farmer Cletus was recently heard whispering about cactus prices…
We’ve been working on a big update for you guys, so there will be a small update next week as we prioritize work on that. We promise though the wait will be worth it!
𝐿𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑚.
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Islands page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.