Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Smear with ink? crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Smear with ink? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Smear with ink?. This clue last appeared July 29, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Smear with ink? crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIBEL (noun)
- a false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person.
- the written statement of a plaintiff explaining the cause of action (the defamation) and any relief he seeks.
- LIBEL (verb)
- print slanderous statements against.
- SMEAR (noun)
- an act that brings discredit to the person who does it.
- a thin tissue or blood sample spread on a glass slide and stained for cytologic examination and diagnosis under a microscope.
- SMEAR (verb)
- charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone.
- make a smudge on; soil by smudging.
Today’s LA Times Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.