Watcher Chronicles is a souls-like action RPG where you must battle and persevere against dangerous bosses and skeleton hordes. After much anticipation, Watcher Chronicles is launching on PS4 and PS5 on September 27, 2022. The game is currently available on PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile.
The official announcement trailer for Watcher Chronicles showcases what PlayStation users can expect regarding content, dungeons and levels, bosses, and the game’s interface.
In Watcher Chronicles, purgatory has been invaded by an unholy threat. As a result, the Watchers plan to transform it into a new type of hell. The souls in purgatory must unite together to survive, or else they’ll face complete annihilation.
The key features of this game include:
- Skill-based combat: the fights are challenging but fun and fair.
- An interconnected world: explore purgatory and its secrets to uncover game-changing items
- Local Co-Op Multiplayer: Play by yourself or online with a friend!
- Gain Powerful Magic: Destroy your enemies with waves of fire and lightning, or summon an undead horde using powerful necromancy.
- A robust RPG system: Upgrade your character to match your game style and build your unique character class. There are over 100 upgradable pieces of armor, weapons, and rings to create a build that suits your play style.
- Endless Bosses: Over 20 finely tuned bosses require strategic planning and skills to defeat.
- Keep Your Gear: After finishing the game, you can keep your gear to take on much more difficult levels and challenges.
For those interested in playing the PlayStation version, the cost of this game has yet to be revealed. Still, it can be wishlisted on the PlayStation store.
Defeat challenging bosses, build your character, and test your fighting skills in Watcher Chronicles, launching on PlayStation on September 27! Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!