Terra Invicta is a strategic space simulation game where you are to lead your faction and expand your reach across the solar system. From Pavonis Interactive and Hooded Horse, Terra Invicta is launching in Early Access via Steam on September 26, 2022.
The official release date announcement trailer showcases general gameplay, including aliens, missions, and the difficult choices you will have to make.
In Terra Invicta, an alien problem is detected, and it’s approaching Earth. Humanity doesn’t know that the aliens have set up on the icy Kuiper Belt and have begun mining a planet in preparation for their invasion.
When the many nations on Earth cannot come together to address this crisis, a covert group of similar-minded people from politicians, military leaders, and scientific minds join forces to prepare for the aliens. But with the alien’s moves being so unclear, many factions begin to arise– some filled with hope and others fueled by their greed. As players, you will control one of these factions.
The factions include:
- The Resistance: they work to form alliances with nations to coordinate defenses.
- Humanity First: they vow to kill the aliens and any alien sympathizers.
- The Servants: they worship the aliens and believe they can solve Earth’s problems.
- The Protectorate: they advocate for negotiated surrender as a way to avoid the annihilation of the human race.
- The Academy: they hope the arrival of the aliens is the beginning of an interstellar alliance.
- The Initiative: they wish to seek profit from the chaos.
- Project Exodus: they hope to build massive starships and flee to another solar system.
The key features of this game include:
- Explore a vast solar system with over 300 asteroids, moons, and planets on which you will have to mine or construct bases.
- Play as the head of a shadow organization where you compete with other factions for control points.
- Use politicians, scientists, and operatives whose abilities can be upgraded by obtaining influence over powerful organizations or corporations.
- Cooperate or pit factions against one another. Whether you want to work together or destroy your competition is up to you.
- Build space stations where you can refuel your ships and use them as research or construction facilities.
- Supports modding play.
Become the head of a shadowy organization and explore a vast solar system in Terra Invicta, launching in Early Access on Steam on September 26. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!