Tactics Ogre: Reborn is a tactical role-playing game based on the 2010 release and has been remastered. The Square Enix game releases on PC via Steam, PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on November 11, 2022. It’s available to preorder now on all platforms.
The Tactics Ogre: Reborn announcement trailer for the reimagined edition showcases the remastered graphics, re-recorded soundtrack, and several updates to the game.
Tactics Ogre: Reborn is a remastered game with improved graphics, cut scenes, game design, and soundtrack, but it remains true to the original concept and feel of the game.
Veterans of Tactics Ogre will experience an improved version of a game they were fond of, while new players will experience a game, unlike anything they’ve ever played before. The game enables players to dive deeper and further immerse themselves in the Tactics Ogre world.
The key features of Tactics Ogre: Reborn include:
- A tactical-based RPG where you must struggle for control of the Valerian Isles.
- Your choices determine how the story progresses. The game’s system allows for multiple paths and the ending. Through the eyes of Denam, his decisions will alter the fate of everyone around him and change Valeria’s history.
- Combat takes place on 3D battlefields. The enemy’s AI has been revamped to adapt its tactics to the situation, providing a unique battle system that requires strategy and planning.
- Tactic Ogre’s class-wide level management system from the 2010 release has been changed to a unit-by-unit level system. You will need to use theory craft to create an endless combination of classes, equipment, skills, and magic to create the best possible outcomes.
- The gameplay has been improved and now includes faster battles, auto-save, control and UI overhauls, and more.
- The characters and environments have been enhanced and are now in high-definition.
- Cut scenes are now fully voiced in both Japanese and English, and the voices bring new life to the characters and the storyline. In addition, all the music has been re-recorded.
- Endgame content, such as the 100-level Palace of the Dead, has been added.
Experience enhanced graphics and improved gameplay in Tactics Ogre: Reborn, a game based on the 2010 release. The remastered game will be available on PC, PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on November 11, 2022. The standard edition of the game will cost USD 69.95 and is available for preorder. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content!