Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is a beat ’em-up game created by Tribute Games and published by Dotemu. It features characters from Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic books. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge includes innovative gameplay that is rooted in classic brawling mechanics.
In Shredder’s Revenge, players will make their way through stunning pixel art environments and destroy hordes of vile enemies with their favorite Turtle, each of them comes with their own skills and moves. Choose a fighter, beat foes with creative combinations, and engage in intense battles packed with dazzling action and incredible ninja skills.
Recently, Shredder’s Revenge released a new patch, covering a variety of gameplay enhancements and bug fixes in response to community feedback. This new update intends to enhance the experience for both solo and online players. For the new feature, players can now exchange five-letter Party Codes for easier matchmaking with friends. The Join Party Code is presented at the bottom of the party panel for the host. The difficulty is now also displayed for each lobby when looking for online games. Moreover, the kick button has also been remapped to prevent misclicking in the host’s party panel. The unusual display of Xbox glyphs when playing with a PS5 controller was also fixed.
Meanwhile, the following are the latest bug fixes made, according to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge Steam page:
- Fixed long respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
- Fixed rare issues with enemies becoming invincible when a player quits the game
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometime invincible when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed Krang’s torso not receiving any damage from clients, only the host
- Fixed clients sometimes not unlocking a cameo that the host found
- Fixed infinite online sign-in when Epic Launcher isn’t installed
- Fixed keyboard custom key binding only taking into account the first local player
Keep up with the latest news and updates by visiting the official website of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge.