The War Thunder Update 126.96.36.199 reveals bug fixes and significant changes to aircrafts, ground vehicles, naval forces, localization, and to the interface. The developers revealed further details on the update in an official Steam post, which we’ve included below. Be sure to check out our War Thunder section for more great content!
War Thunder Update 188.8.131.52
Ground Vehicles Bug Fixes and Updates
- A bug has been fixed where, while switching to UAV, the UAV carrier vehicle pulled over even with the cruise control enabled or started moving if it was in the neutral gear at the moment of switching.
- A bug has been fixed where vehicle sight tracking might be enabled through smoke, even when the marker is masked, meaning the smoke now hides your movements.
- CCVL: a model of the first order rack shells has been corrected.
- M1128: a bug has been fixed where the stabilizer was disabled in the commander’s fire control sight.
- LAV-AD: a bug has been fixed where the commander’s fire control was disabled while mounting the rocket pod.
- Type 69-IIa: incorrect third fuel tank in the hull front has been removed.
- Type 59, ZTZ59D1, Type 69: a bug with the overestimated exhaust pipe thickness has been corrected, and the thickness has been reduced from 60 to 20 mm.
Aircraft Bug Fixes and Updates
- Ka-50, Ka-52, Ka-29: the lenses of the rotor blade navigation lights no longer hang in the air.
- Lightning F.6, Lightning F.53: a bug has been fixed where the aircraft was shifted in the hangar while switching to the protection analysis menu.
- F-14A Early: HUD and MFD colors now switch to night mode when required.
- Jaguar E: drag chute animation has been fixed.
- Po-2M: instruments in the cockpit have been corrected.
- Ki-67: the display of the turrets in the x-ray mode has been fixed; the position of the machine guns in some turrets has been corrected.
- Nesher: a bug has been fixed with a missing pylon for the air-to-air missiles (report).
- B-26B: the number of icons of the 300lbs M31 bombs has been corrected.
- F-104S, F-104S-ASA: a bug has been fixed where a wing detachment might cause the disappearance of the fuselage.
- Mi-24D and Mi-24 B: targeting angles of the 12.7mm turret USPU-24 have been fixed.
- Tiger UHT: a bug has been fixed where the dismantled forward-firing weapons were displayed in x-ray mode.
Naval Bug Fixes and Updates
- A bug has been fixed where torpedoes might be able to pass through the static cargo and wrecked ships in the locations Golden Bay, Japanese Port, Black Sea Port, and Drowned City.
- SMS Ostfriesland: incorrect elevation angles of the AA 88mm guns have been corrected. The vertical targeting angles increased from 25 to 70 degrees.
- Fuze time has been increased for the following ordnance:
- 102mm Mk.16 from 0.005 sec to 0.01 sec;
- 150mm Psgr. L/3,7 (m.Hb) и 150-мм Spgr. L/4,4 Bdz (m.Hb) from 0.01 sec to 0.015 sec.
- 203mm AP Type 91 shell: shell type has been fixed from APBC to APHEBC.
Interface Bug Fixes and Updates
- A bug has been fixed where the digit “I” was displayed in the achievements’ titles.
- A bug has been fixed where voice chat remained active after the voice chat window was closed.
- F-8E, F8U-2, Harrier GR.7: a bug has been fixed where there were dubbed weapon presets in the secondary armaments menu.
- Ju 87 D-5: a bug has been fixed with an incorrect display of the ammo capacity of the MG 81 machine gun in the secondary armaments menu.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented target lock confirmation of the air-to-air missiles from changing color to red in the HUD.
Localization Bug Fixes and Updates
- A bug has been fixed with missing localization of the tip when unable to repair an aircraft on the airfield.