The Store is Closed is an upcoming PC open-world co-op survival game from Ziggy where you are trapped in a closed furniture store. The official trailer for The Store is Closed showcases what players can expect regarding the dangerous staff, weapons, and surviving within a dangerous store at night.
In The Store is Closed, you are trapped in a furniture store where you must survive against the mutated staff who attack at night. The staff, unfortunately, become aggressive as soon as the lights go out and the store closes. As a player, you must explore the store, which includes the departments, the labs, and the floating departments in the sky, to uncover its secrets and find your way out.
Thankfully, the store is filled with items that can be used to craft weapons and build a base to help you survive the long and dangerous night.
The key features of this game include:
- A unique open-world experience where you can explore different departments, cafes, and warehouses.
- Find or craft weapons to protect yourself or hide in the store until the night is over.
- Explore the labs where weapons, crafting materials, and more dangerous staff can be found.
- Build towers in the sky and discover the secrets and horrors in this world.
- Anything in this world can be destroyed and used as crafting materials.
- Salvage food from the cafes and return to your home base to cook satisfying meals.
- The longer you survive in the store, the more dangerous and aggressive the staff will become. Eventually, you’ll attract the managers, and you’ll have to defeat challenging bosses and events.
- Gain levels and skills the longer you survive, which will help make you a formidable customer as the days pass.
Explore and survive within a closed furniture store and discover its dark secrets in The Store is Closed. The official release date and price of the game have yet to be revealed. Be sure to check out our Latest News section for more great content.